When each of us feels truly valued, good results follow.
Category: Community Building
A Godly and Flourishing Team
When trust is high, it is like collecting dividends from an investment. When trust is low, it is like paying tax on investment.
10. Nehemiah: Courage and Vigilance
It is certainly not how a Disney movie would portray as the ending of a fantasy story.
9. Nehemiah: Serve with Gladness
Our happiness is not dependent on outward circumstances but inward focus.
8. Nehemiah: Setting Priorities
It is not a matter of what, but how to do it.
7. Nehemiah: Grounded in the Word
for the joy of the Lord is your strength
6. Nehemiah: Holding Difficult Conversations & Modelling Godly Behaviours
Never an easy job, but a doable and meaningful task
5. Nehemiah: Discouragement – Causes and Cure
Difficult but possible…
4. Nehemiah: Pray and Persist
When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.
3. Nehemiah: Thoughtful Planning and Committed Collaboration
Everybody has a role to play in the community
2. Nehemiah: Waiting and Planning
Aligning our hearts and equipping our minds and hands to God’s will and His work
1. Nehemiah: Problem and Solution
Be available to meet the need, ready and willing…
Not so with you
… serve, lead, and build community where Christ is the cornerstone and our source of strength.
Called To Serve
To serve is a daily commitment to live out the word of God and the will of God.
To follow Jesus is to be part of a community.