What makes a shepherd a shepherd isn’t the staff or the rod; it is the heart.
5. The Staff of Direction & The Rod of Correction
The staff represents your responsibility to direct your people; the rod represents your responsibility to correct them.
4. Make Your Pasture a Safe Place
Make your pasture a safe place where your people can thrive!
3. Help Your Sheep Identify with You
Leadership isn’t just professional; it’s personal.
2. Discover the Shape of Your Sheep
Do not fit a square peg into a round role!
1. Know the Condition of Your Flock
Engage the people on a regular basis. Get to know your flock, one sheep at a time.